6.01.2010

lock your eyes with Mine

where you lead me LORD, i will follow
where you lead me LORD, i will go

eric, do you know where I am leading you?

umm no, sorry. where'd You go? i think i lost focus of You. i was too busy thinking to myself, making my own plans.

then watch Me lead
stop looking elsewhere
and lock your eyes with Mine.

~~~

no plans,
no expectations,
just wholehearted abandonment.
i'm gonna stop trying to gain control, i'm tired of it.
You can have control.
i'm finally letting go
who knows where i'll be tomorrow? a month? a year?
Your leadership is perfect.
sigh, how good it is to not know for once, and to let go!
here, your Spirit is reunited with me.
here, it is safe.
here, i am secure.
here, i find peace.
such is the beauty of surrender.

so this is what You meant by the surrendering of my soul