2.13.2009

phew! praise the Lord

deep thoughts are good. stories about my life are good too, i guess.

my blog has new look! mmm but it was not easy.

all i wanted to do was make my margins smaller (simple right?) so i tried editing the html (which, by the way, you should never even touch unless you are a computer genius) but i pressed the wrong button and it like messed up EVERYTHING and like took me to a boring stone age-like blogger format so i started to panic but it was late and i had to sleep and there's a physics quiz today that i need to study for but i was really tired so i slept with an uneasy feeling knowing that anyone who was gonna read my blog (like who does anyways? well maybe andee. and a few other good friends) to find a very hideous web page with janky formatting and just no bueno.

but this morning (after morning prayer) a miracle happened. i went back and just clicked something and everything turned back to the way i wanted it. phew! praise the Lord.

date with andee for denny's at midnight. like i don't see enough of my buddee already. oh where would i be without him. heehe what a blessing he is. thanks Jesus.

note to self:
prayer prayer PRAYER: housing next year, ministry (prayer team? to allow myself to be stretched), for my freshmen (especially my guys) to ENCOUNTER the love of Jesus to hunger thirst and intimately desire Jesus.