2.12.2009

thanks mom

oh mom. her emails. her english. so precious.
mother always knows best :) just one verse:

let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith
.
heb 12:2

love story is a very girly song.
good friends. girl socks are very thin. but if they are black i'm cool with that. and personalized. sorta. hehe. could i ask for more?
God's favor is over warren college. sooo good. please don't stop here God.
help me to set my eyes not on what is seen but what is unseen. the spiritual. the power of Jesus that moves mountains and transforms hearts and lives forever.
Lord i give you ALL my worship. i'm not settling for anything less.
Jesus be my only satisfaction

as for now Jesus,
i'll set YOU as a seal,
as a seal upon my heart
for there is love
that is as strong as death
jealousy demanding as the grave
many waters
cannot quench this love

i want to take
my passion
and put it in a bottle
just to break it at Your feet.
i want to take
my affections
put them in a bottle
just to waste them at Your feet.