10.04.2009

confession

i'm in love.

His name is Jesus. He has written my name on the palm of His hands.
and i have engraved His name on my heart.

i'm captivated by Him. His beauty stuns me. i stop for a moment and gaze into his eyes like blazing fire and passion for me and my heart skips a beat.

He stands before me in white robes and a golden sash around his chest. His head and hair are white as snow. His face is brighter than the sun shining in all its brilliance.

His love is jealous for me, His bride. and He takes delight in me. much, much more than i realize.

He's faithful to the end
He's faithful to my heart
He's faithful to the end
He will come and marry me


LORD, i only dare to ask: how much of your infinite glory, splendor, and love can i even begin to comprehend? how much will i even come close to experiencing?

i want it all, God. the fullness of you. come and have all of me.
john 17:3

~~~

i am yours,
you are mine,
and we'll be together, forever.