8.21.2008

beautiful

for you are beautiful, my king
there is none like you,
beautiful to me

Jesus pour out your new wine over me
bringing joy and freedom
anoint me with oil
shower me with your blessings
fresh daily
i want it.
don't hold back God

Jesus I don't want to run ahead of you
may you always be in front of me
may everything i do
in ministry, and in life
satisfy your desires
and not mine
and may it not be about what i do
not about my works
but why i do it
and who i do it for.
for you, Jesus

Lord, open my spiritual senses
so that i may
hear you
feel you
smell you
touch you
taste you
see you
God, may you become more real

Jesus let the light of your face shine down upon me
may YOU captivate my heart
once again
let me fall in love with you
Lord, hold my hand,
as we walk together daily
Jesus,
my first love,
my one love
my true love

Jesus, you are so beautiful