8.18.2008

relentless

Jesus, your love is relentless

when i least feel like i want to worship
when i least feel like i want to pray
when i least care about waiting for your presence
when i feel unbelief overwhelming me
when i feel so faithless

you wait for me when i fail to wait for you
you draw me near when i fail to draw near to you
you seek me when i fail to seek you

day by day, night by night. you won't relent
you're love does not relent until you have it all
all of me, all that i am, all that i live for

i'll set,
you as a seal,
upon my arm,
as a seal upon my heart.
Jesus, my heart is yours

place me as a seal over your heart
like a seal on your arm
for love is as strong as death
its jealousy as unyielding as the grave
it burns like a blazing fire
like a mighty flame
-song of solomon 8:6