11.30.2008

how you love me

feeling tired/oddly bummed out from long day of driving down from norcal,
Lord you found me.
i was sad that i missed church today.
but Lord, you still met me.
God, thank you for andy and the radical ways you speak to me through others

as i eat and listen
thank you Lord for mom's heart and her cooking
and this beautiful song

Wonderful Savior
My heart belongs to Thee
I will remember always the blood You shed for me
Wonderful Savior
My heart will know Your worth
So I will embrace You always as I walk this earth

Be blessed, be loved, be lifted high
Be treasured here
Be glorified
I owe my life to You my Lord
Here I am....

Beautiful Jesus
How may I bless Your heart?
Knees to the earth I bow down to everything You are
Beautiful Jesus
You are my only worth
So let me embrace You always as I walk this earth

http://www.imeem.com/people/8FwT_y/music/CRJTfDnX/watermark_knees_to_the_earth/