11.16.2008

renewal

therefore if anyone belongs Christ, he is a new creation; the old life has gone, the new life has come!
-2 corinthians 5:17

Lord renew me daily.
renew my love for you, my passion to live for you alone.
take away my old self
my old life, my old thoughts
my past sins and burdens
and nail them on the cross
take me to cross Lord,

and make me a new creation.
help me to live IN you,
although i may live in this world, Jesus
help me not to live as someone of this world,
consumed with the thoughts of other people,
always trying to please others,
but as someone
who puts their hope, and trust, identity
in You, the living God.
so i set my sights on you alone God.
i worship you Lord

Jesus, help me to realize my identity
as your royalty,
your prince, your favorite son,
your beloved creation,
and that you created me to be blessed,
and for me to bless you
so bless me oh God,
with your joy
your peace
your wisdom to do well in school
Lord I know you only give me the best
oh God i feel so blessed
thank you Jesus

You love me so much