11.01.2008

profile

you won't relent until you have it all
Jesus, my heart is yours
come be the fire inside of me
come be the flame upon my heart
Jesus set me on fire for you

here i am, at Your feet, in my brokenness complete


wo ai ni ye su
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Father, i'm amazed every time i think about You,
consumed by my own worldly addictions,
my prideful ambitions and greed,
i expected rejection,
but secretly,
secretly
you hold me for mercy.

and while i was off living my own life,
in my own selfish ways,
You saw me,
and You ran to me.
You
ran
to me.
and i began to speak,
Father, i have been unfaithful,
and i am no longer worthy to be called your son.

but You replied,

Welcome Home Son.
I have been Waiting for you.

I am Faithful.
and I will always be, your Faithful Father.

Jesus, here I am,
your favorite one,
I'm after your heart.