1.02.2009

09

i have the most random dreams sometimes. but most of the time i don't remember them. and they aren't like spiritual or anything. but had a dream last night. it wasn't like a divine dream like Jesus speaking to me or angels, no bright light from heaven or anything. if i hadn't reflected on it during QT in the morning i probably would've passed it off as nothing. but in the morning i was waiting upon God and really felt like God was speaking to me through this dream. cause i've been asking God for what He wants to do with me this year. there's so much that i would like, the list would be endless.

anyways the dream was like i was in church or some prayer group and i was praying out loud but all i was saying were words of praise, the declarations we do at forerunner church:
Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah!
Jehovah, my strength, I love You!
i remember repeating that over and over again and again.

this year i want to embrace a heart of praise. to praise God would acknowledge His existence, His nearness, His everlasting goodness. to verbally praise Him more throughout my daily life, for big things and small, to trust in His goodness. to change my way of thinking and replace it with His way of thinking. to know His good and perfect plans and intentions for me. not to see situations of this world through my eyes, but through God's eyes, on what is unseen, which is always good. to replace my short-sightedness with God's eternal will and plans. and even if my circumstances may not change, I may change how i approach them, to see how God wants to bless me through everything. to praise would reflect the joy of the Lord that lives in me, a joy that i can no longer hold inside me it just overflows. to live a life of joy to the point where people say it and think, "i want what he has!" to actually live a life of faith that reflects the Jesus inside of me.

the Spirit of the Sovereign Lord is on me...
to proclaim the year of the Lord's favor...
to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes,
the oil of gladness instead of mourning,
and a garment of praise instead of despair
isaiah 61:3

to praise would be to worship Jesus always, to trust Him always. not just when things are going well, not only when life is good. but to have a faith in God not based on emotions, or whether i feel like worshiping or not, but to know God's intimate love for me is the same yesterday today and forever.

also Jesus give me:
childlike faith. simple faith
greater thirst. a fresh thirst daily.
to fall deeply in love with You.

Jesus be my only satisfaction.