1.26.2009

where i belong

ahh studying for ochem always gives me an incentive to write on this thing.
it's like my vent of all the junks and frustration ochem brings into me. haha story of my life.
its been too long i need to write something.

mmm hillsong...
we run to your throne where we belong
every heart will sing
that Jesus is Lord
casting all else aside
for the joy of our Christ
let your glory fall
our hearts are filled with your fire

i'm running to you, God. i'm coming back again and again.
i'm on my knees God.
i'm crying out to you.
i will do whatever it takes to come back to you
let nothing get in my way.
especially my sefishness
may i decrease
Jesus, may you increase

no God, I will not settle.
Jesus, may I not settle, for a mediocre prayer life,
for a mediocre bible study,
for a mediocre relationship with you,
I will not settle
for ANYTHING short of loving you with all my heart, soul, strength and mind

a world changer. for Jesus.

i belong only in one place.
in Jesus' embrace