3.04.2009

another post

since i have time there are many things that came up so now i will rant about it.

leadership.
asdf;ojklaisfh
Jesus. just tell me where to go. just make it clear what passions you have put in my heart, what kind of people i want to bless, how i can best usher in your kingdom at UCSD. Jesus take away my selfish desires or anything for my own gain, to do whatever feels right for me, for my own comfort cause i don't do ministry for my own benefit but it's all for you Jesus.

waiting upon the Lord.
more of it. Jesus. intimacy with the Father. agh how i hunger for it. how i long for more of it. honestly, if i had life my way i just want to spend my life sitting in presence of Jesus, in his lap, just to dwell in His love, to enjoy His love and not have to worry about evangelism and school and life. embracing the vine and the branches. to stay connected to Jesus despite the hecticness of life. vine and branches. I abide in Him and Jesus, abide in me. story of my life.


stretching my heart for evangelism.
as i seek the heart of the Father i really begin to see how Jesus' heart breaks for the lost. and how i can't be selfish and keep all of Jesus to myself. or share them only with a select few. cause i'm pretty sure there is enough of Jesus to go around. and how the harvest is plentiful and the workers are few. but we cannot settle with a good community and be happy with that. but to advance His kingdom. however uncomfortable that may be for me. (not to mention all the awkward conversations that come with dorming) but Jesus if reaching the lost is what you want, i want it too.

praise the Lord.
for the glimpses of His goodness in my warren college. for one of my freshmen who invites me to join her in praying for her suitemates and large group. i pray that that will grow. for another, who refused to pray out loud, now prays meaningful, genuine, heart-felt prayers. what may seem as small steps in the physical are huge steps in the spiritual. Jesus, you are moving mountains in all of my freshmen's hearts.