3.04.2009

a very late post

so i was planning on doing this like a week ago but then i had 3 midterms then i had snowboarding and then i was too tired to post and i didn't want to make a wimpy post so i pushed it to this week which was supposed to be free but then all of a sudden i had to meet up with 23423 people and do laundry which i haven't done for like a month and work and do a GIG and lead my guys group and now i am here.

but yes. here it goes...

i have very good friends!


these friends are quite nice. esther and stephanie stole andy's car and drove all the way to michaels to get supplies and made t-shirts for me (which are now hanging in my room) by sewing on letters in the dark in andy's car which took them like hours and then they wore them and made me feel special to the max and embarassed cause i'm not even that good at basketball and get i have a freakin like cheerleading squad like more people cheering for me than anyone else and andy who sacrifced quality, valuable study time *heeh* for ochem came to watch me too and it just made me feel like...

i. am. loved. like alot.

these friends are quite worth it. even if it means watching bolt till 1 after 3 hours of sleep and a long day of snowboarding. plus they cooked like delicious food. how could i turn that down. heehee

thank you Jesus for friends!